Version 4.3.1 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available.
This includes some small tweaks and fixes for the 4.3.0 update:
- Tweak: Added translations options for some new strings that were added in 4.3.0
- Tweak: Added automatic translation to default WordPress language for months in the line graph.
- Tweak: Only show commission line charts if commission is enabled, and charts are enabled.
- Tweak: Will now always show stats boxes for “All-time, Last 30 Days, Last 7 Days” even if 0.
- Tweak: When the content area width is small (less than 850px), remove icons from stats boxes.
- Tweak: Edited the “get started” section when installing the plugin.
- Fix: Fixed increase/decrease sometimes showing as “NAN%” or “INF%” when amount is 0.
- Fix: Fixed payouts settings heading showing in settings tab, even when it was disabled.
- Fix: Fixed commission line graph increments when commission is 0.
- Fix: Small styling tweaks/fixes to monthly summary table, and recent orders table.
- Fix: Fixed issue with referral URLs not applying coupon properly and showing duplicate “already applied” messages.
- Fix: Fixed a theme conflict with pages (with the affiliate dashboard shortcode) that have a sidebar, causing the sidebar to break.