Version 4.4.0 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available.
The affiliate dashboard “statistics”, “recent orders”, and “monthly summary” tabs now load dynamically after the page has loaded (with Ajax).
This offers much faster initial page load times (especially for larger coupons).
Additionally, when the the “recent orders” and “monthly summary” table filters are submitted, they no longer refresh the page, and update the data dynamically instead.
New Data Columns
Some new optional columns have been added to the “recent orders” list including:
- Order ID. This is clickable for admins, to open the order page in backend.
- First Name
An option has also been added to the settings, to show list of products as a “MORE” toggle dropdown, instead of showing them in a column for the recent orders list.
Custom Colours & Design Settings
A new “design” tab has been added to the settings. Some previous layout settings have been moved here, and added 5 new options to customise colours on affiliate dashboard.
You can now customise the color of the following on the affiliate dashboard:
- Tabs hover
- Table headers and footers
- Stats icons
This Month / Last Month Toggles
Added an option to change the “statistics” tab toggles to show as “All-time / This Month / Last Month” OR “All Time / Last 30 Days / Last 7 Days”.
“Users Coupons” Changes
The [couponaffiliates] will now show the affiliate dashboard for the coupon(s) the user is assigned to, if a specific coupon URL/ID is not selected.
This now makes the [couponaffiliates-user] shortcode redundant, and you now only need one page for both the unique links, and users affiliate dashboard.
Also updated the layout/design of the coupons list on affiliate dashboard (boxed with columns), when the user is assigned to multiple coupons.
- Fix (PRO): Fixed the “total usage” on the coupons list for users on the affiliate dashboard (when assigned to multiple coupons).
- Fix (PRO): Fixed the URLs to dashboards on the coupons list for users on the affiliate dashboard (when assigned to multiple coupons).
- Fix (PRO): Fixed issue with the “last 90 days” line chart sometimes showing wrong date order.
- Fix (PRO): Fixed issue with “totals” row in monthly summary table only showing totals from the last month.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with the “all-time”, “last 30 days” and “last 7 days” toggles on “statistics” page not working on some sites.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with “Make all dashboard URLs private” option.