Start Making More Money Today With Our
Powerful Affiliate Plugin... Risk-Free!
7 Day Trial
14 Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Extra Fees
$12.99 / month
$25.99 / month
$9.99 / month
$19.99 / month
$12.99$9.74 / month
$19.49 / month
$7.49 / month
$14.99 / month
LIFETIME*Available Until 30th Nov*
Pricing is in USD and excludes VAT. Cancel or switch any time.
Discounts apply to the first payment only. Renewals are at full price.
PRO features, updates and support require active license.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
We look forward to helping you increase your sales with Coupon Affiliates! However, if things don’t work out, you are fully protected by our 100% money back guarantee!
After your free trial, if you upgrade but then decide the plugin is not right for you within the next 14 days, simply contact us and we’ll refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, once you install the plugin it will look back at the full order history for each coupon, even those created before the installation, and display the stats for these on the coupon affiliate dashboard too.
Your affiliates can easily submit payout requests on their affiliate dashboard.
You will then receive an email notification, linking you directly to the admin page, where you can manage and keep track of pending, complete and cancelled payouts.
To pay your affiliates, you have a few options:
- You can add your own custom "manual" payment methods, including bank transfers. When you've paid it manually, simply click "Paid" and the payout status will be updated.
- Alternatively, you can setup one-click payouts with Stripe. The affiliate simply links their Stripe account, then you simply click 1 button to automatically pay their payout request to their Stripe account.
- You can also setup one-click payouts with PayPal. The affiliate user will simply enter their PayPal email address, then you simply click 1 button to automatically pay their payout request to their PayPal account.
Easily display an affiliate registration form on a page, via the "[couponaffiliates-register]" shortcode, which users can fill out to join your affiliate program.
When the form is submitted, you will be notified, and can easily manage affiliate applications in the backend.
Simply click accept or decline, and everything will be setup for them automatically, including their account and coupon code. Details will then be sent to their email.
A referral URL can be automatically generated in the affiliate dashboard. This link can then be shared by the affiliate. Anyone that visits the website using that link, will have the coupon code automatically applied to their cart on checkout. Clicks are also logged, and any sales made via the coupon are tracked as conversions, which can be viewed in the affiliate dashboard.
There are also a variety of other customisable email notifications for other features such as affiliate registrations, and payouts.
When you assign a user to a coupon, this will allow them to:
- View the page with the [couponaffiliates] shortcode on to automatically show the affiliate dashboard for the coupon(s) that they're assigned to.
- Track their total statistics, latest referrals, commission earned etc.
- View the "payouts" tab on the dashboard, to enter their payment details, and request/manage payouts.
- Generate their own referral URLs on the affiliate dashboard, create campaigns, short URLs, and more.
- Receive email notifications whenever the coupon code is used, notifying them of the sale, and pending commission.
- and more!
Yes, you can use this plugin to manage your coupon marketing campaigns. Simply create a new coupon, and visit the coupon dashboard page, to view usage statistics, recent orders, monthly summary, etc, allowing you to keep track of your campaigns performance and profits made. You can even setup the email notifications to notify you whenever the coupon is used.
On the coupon affiliate dashboard, you (or the affiliate) will be able to see a variety of statistics including total uses, discount type, orders total, amount saved, commission earned, and more.
You will also be able to see a recent order table (with general info such as date, order total, discount, products, commission etc), and monthly orders / commission summary table for the past 12 months.
Yes! New features are added frequently, most of which are based on feedback. So if you have any suggestions, please get in touch!
Yes! Top-notch customer support is key for a quality product, so we'll do our very best to resolve any issues you encounter via our support page.
If within the first 14 days of the original purchase of the plugin you would like to cancel your Pro version and request a refund, please get in touch and we'll get that sorted for you.