Version 4.13.0 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available!
This one contains a few new small features, as well as a pretty big list of tweaks and improvements!
Here’s a breakdown of everything included:
Filter Orders By Coupon
- Added a new “filter by coupon” dropdown on the WooCommerce orders list, to filter by orders that used a specific coupon (or all orders that used a coupon).
- Added a “Coupons Orders” link to the plugin admin menu, which links to orders list with the “Show ALL Coupon Orders” filter automatically applied.
Admin Reports Improvements
Some changes and improvements have been made to the “admin reports” feature. This includes some design changes, and a few new features.
Generate Report Form:
- The design of the generate reports form has been updated to something a little more appealing.
- Added 4 new filters to show coupons where total is more/less than set amount, for “Total Usage”, “Commission Earned”, “URL Conversion Rate”, and “Unpaid Commission”, alongside the already existing “Total Sales”.
- Added 4 new checkbox filters to show/hide certain statistics in the admin report.
Here’s an example of the new admin reports form:
- Updated the design/layout of admin reports “total” stats, which is now split into 3 sections: “Sales Statistics”, “Commission Statistics” and “Referral URL Statistics”.
- Added 3 new extra columns to admin reports to show “Referral URL Statistics” (in “total” stats, and for all “individual” coupon stats).
- Now displaying/calculating 2 more stats in the “total” stats: Unpaid Commission, Pending Payouts
- Added percentage change (and previous amount), for the “total” stats, when “compare” option is enabled.
Here’s an example of the new admin reports template:
Affiliate Dashboard Design Tweaks
- Improved the design of the “Your Coupons” affiliate dashboard page (shown when affiliate is assigned to multiple coupons) to be more consistent with the main affiliate dashboard design.
- Improved the “Discount” labels on the “Your Coupons” page, to show better descriptions.
- Added “Commission” label on the “Your Coupons” page to show the commission percentage/amount earned for the coupons referrals.
Here’s an example of the updated “Your Coupons” page design:
Other Small Tweaks
- Tweak: Removed the “-” on “% Change” column (in monthly summary) for negative numbers (since it already shows a down arrow).
- Tweak: Added an icon next to the “payouts” warning messages when a commission payout can not be requested yet.
- Tweak: Made some small alignment tweaks/fixes on mobile devices for the affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: Added a link to “Collapse Sidebar” in the plugin settings page.
Fixes & Dev
- Fix: Stopped admin reports from randomly re-loading occasionally, and re-showing (under the form) when user is on “Generate a new admin report” page.
- Fix: Fixed affiliate email reports not counting the last day’s stats for the referral URL statistics.
- Fix: Fixed occasional issue with case sensitive coupon codes not working properly on the affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: Fixed small issue with lifetime commission if it was enabled, then later disabled, the “affiliate info” in admin orders list may have shown the wrong coupon name (if that order was linked to a lifetime customer, then using a different affiliate coupon).
- Fix: Fixed the currency symbol shown on “affiliate info” in admin orders list, when multi-currency enabled, and order not in the main currency.
- Fix: Fixed the colspan for products list on monthly summary, for the latest month (it was 1 too short).
- Fix: Fixed the “Files” column in admin payouts page being hidden even if “statements” are still enabled, with “invoices” disabled.
- Fix: Fixed a rare issue with some sites not being able to generate PDF files for reports and statements.
- Fix: Fixed small styling issues on affiliate email reports template for some sites.
- Fix: Fixed several minor PHP warnings.
- Dev: Separated each affiliate dashboard tab into individual functions/hooks.