Version 4.1.2 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available.
Here’s a list of the changes included:
New Settings Tab
- Update (PRO): Added settings tab to coupon affiliate dashboard.
- Update (PRO): Added optional setting for affiliate user to enable/disable email notifications.
- Update (PRO): Added optional setting for affiliate user to add additional email addresses to receive notifications.
Other Changes & Fixes
- Update: Added localization translations support.
- Update: Added a checkbox to confirm updating “Unpaid Commission” when editing a coupon.
- Tweak: Moved the “payment details” field under settings tab, if the settings tab is enabled.
- Tweak: Added a message under orders list, when no orders are available.
- Tweak: Made a small tweaks to the admin “affiliate coupons list” page design. Added a “commission” column.
- Tweak: A few small styling tweaks on the affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: Fixed a warning that sometimes displayed on referral URLs tab.
- Fix: Fixed “Request Payout” translation not working.
- Fix (PRO): Fixed an issue with decimals not working when a payout request is made.
- Fix (PRO): Fixed an error when calculating commission, when only product commission was set.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 5.0.0