Version 4.15.2 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available!
This update includes some small improvements, including some new options for payouts, and a few other tweaks and fixes.
A few small improvements have been made to the payouts functionality:
- For each payout method, added an option to add custom text/information displayed when selecting the payout method in the dashboard settings tab.
- Added an option to either show or hide the “payment details” field for each of the custom payment methods.
- Added an option to choose whether payment details are required to request a payout.
Custom default “Page URL”
It is now possible to set your own custom default “Referral Link” for affiliates when they visit the “Referral URL” tab.
Other Tweaks & Fixes
- Added option to choose which line graph is shown for “All-time” stats toggle.
- Fixed issue on plugin settings page, in some cases, some plugin tabs/settings were hidden when using old WooCommerce version.
- Fixed line graphs not showing properly in some cases when “Last 30 Days | Last 7 Days” is selected as the toggles.
- Dev: Added 3 new API routes/endpoints for the plugin (coupon-info, request-payout, users-coupons).
- Dev: Added new hook for each payout method when a payout is marked as paid by admin.