Version 4.4.2 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available.
Refresh Stats Button
Added a “refresh stats” button to affiliate dashboard page (when ajax is enabled).
Clicking this will refresh all stats (with any new orders), without having to actually reload/refresh the page.
Added login form to affiliate dashboard page when users are logged out. Can be toggled off in Pro settings.
New “Pro” Settings Section
Updated the “Pro” section design in the plugin settings area. Changed section name to “Pro Addons”.
Other Tweaks & Fixes
- Update: Now load referral URL stats via ajax (after page load). Can be updated with the “refresh stats” button.
- Update (PRO): Now load the payouts section via ajax (after page load). Can be updated with the “refresh stats” button.
- Tweak: Added a message to affiliate dashboard landing page, when user is assigned to no coupons.
- Fix: Small styling fixes for filters and buttons on some sites.
- Fix: Small styling fix on orders table cell spacing on some sites.
- Fix: Fixed the “Request Payout” button sometimes showing more than 2 decimals.
- Fix: Fixed some broken links in the plugin admin area for sites on a subdirectory domain.
Version 22.214.171.124 – 16th March 2021
- Tweak: Changed the “total usage” number to be more accurate, only showing the number of “completed” orders.
- Tweak: Changed the styling of line graphs slightly.
- Fix: Fixed the alignment of the stats icons on some websites (center vertically).
Version 126.96.36.199 – 18th March 2021
- Tweak: Removed some unnecessary code from dashboard which will help improve speed slightly.