Version 4.7.2 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available.
This update adds extra support and functionality for integrating with the official WooCommerce subscriptions plugin, and a few more small changes, tweaks, and fixes.
WooCommerce Subscriptions Support
Firstly, we have added extra support for the “WooCommerce Subscriptions” plugin.
You can now toggle recurring commission on or off in settings, and with the PRO version, you can also optionally set a limit on how many recurring orders are rewarded.
Basic support is also included for most other subscriptions plugins (recurring referrals enabled) but the custom settings are not available for these other plugins.
Subscription Renewal Icons
Some small icons have now been added to affiliate dashboard “recent orders” list for subscription orders, to determine if it’s a new subscription, or renewal order.
Automatically Accept Affiliate Applications
(PRO) An option has been added to automatically accept affiliate applications instantly, instead of needing to manually approve them.
This option can be found under “Registration” settings.
Other Tweaks & Fixes
- Added option to edit line graph color.
- Update so WooCommerce subscription renewals copy over lifetime commission referrer from subscription parent order if set.
- The “dashboard page” setting will now be automatically updated, if a page is found to have the shortcode, but it’s not been assigned in settings.
- Fixed issue with code that checks if any page has the shortcode already.
- Fixed issue with “lifetime commission” earnings, if user was linked to affiliate, and they place order with another affiliates coupon.
- Edited 5 function names to include missing prefix.
- Re-structured some files (inc/functions) to be more organised.
- Added option under “debug” settings to delete plugin data on uninstallation.