Version 4.7.5 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available.
This update includes a few small updates, tweaks, fixes and quality of life improvements.
- Added option to disable username field on registration form, and user the email address as username instead.
- Added setting/option to hide the “Coupon code applied successfully.” message on all pages except for the cart/checkout pages.
- Updated so the logout link on affiliate dashboard, redirects back to the affiliate dashboard page.
- Updated alignment of the password visibility icon on some sites, on the registration form.
- Made the approve/decline link in admin “New Affiliate Application” email clickable.
- Added a colour change when hover over accept/decline buttons on admin registrations page.
- Fixed an issue with “ajax loading” not working, when website/server had ModSecurity firewall enabled.
- Fixed “View Affiliate Dashboard” link in orders list “Affiliate Info”, when the “Remove coupon ID from unique coupon URL” is enabled.
- Fixed issue when admin user fills out affiliate registration form with the “Allow administrator users to fill out the registration form for new users” setting enabled.
- Fixed issue on some sites with affiliate registration form, redirect not working.
- Small fix for recent orders table on affiliate dashboard, with the footer columns not always being full width.
- Fixed a few small php / debug errors in admin area, showing on some sites.
- Fixed “get_woocommerce_currency_symbol” function error on some sites.
Over past week, we also released a few other small updates and fixes:
Version 184.108.40.206 – 20th June 2021
- Fix: Fixed a small error with “affiliate user” selection field when editing coupon and the “Only show users with the coupon affiliate role” setting is enabled.
Version 220.127.116.11 – 19th June 2021
- Tweak: Added a “remove” option on the “affiliate user” selection field when editing coupon.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 19th June 2021
- Update: Added option to display a “logout” link on affiliate dashboard at the top right.
- Update: Improved the “affiliate user” select field on coupon edit page. Now functions as an autocomplete field. Simply start typing the username, then it will give options to autocomplete.
- Tweak: Added a little spacing to dashboard tabs if there are multiple rows.
- Fix: In free version, fixed occasional issue when users assigned to coupon, they can’t view their coupon dashboard without having to use the unique link.