Version 5.2.0 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available.
This update provides some improvements to the registration system, including new custom fields, multiple template coupons, and more!
Registration System is now free!
A basic version of the affiliate registration system is now available in the free version of the plugin.
This includes all the main features, such as the affiliate registration form, approval process, and automatically generating the affiliate coupons on acceptance.
Some of the more advanced (and new) features are still limited to the PRO version.
Registration: Custom Fields (PRO)
It is now possible to add your own custom fields to the affiliate registration form!
You can add an unlimited number of custom fields, and can select from a variety of different types of fields such as text, text area, dropdown, checkbox, and more. You can even add header text, and paragraph text, to separate the different sections of your form.
Registration: Multiple Templates (PRO)
A new option has been added to allow you to create multiple template coupons.
The user will then be able to choose which one they want in the registration form in a dropdown.
The coupon code that is generated for them will then use the template settings from whichever type they chose.
You can also set custom labels for each coupon, so this is useful if you have different types of affiliates depending on their industry, niche, etc.
Auto Affiliate Registration for New Users (PRO)
A new option has been added to automatically submit an affiliate registration whenever a new user is created in any way.
The username will be used as the coupon code by default, unless you have the “Dynamic Code Generator” enabled.
Track User Registrations as Lifetime Referral (PRO)
A new option has been added to track user registrations as a lifetime referral, with the lifetime commission feature enabled.
With this enabled, if someone follows a referral link and registers (creates an account), they will then be linked to that affiliate, even without initially placing an order. All future orders they make will be assigned to that affiliate as a referral.
- Tweak: (PRO) All extra field and custom field data for new affiliate registrations will show in a single “Other Information” column on the admin registrations management page.
- Tweak: (PRO) The “website” extra field from affiliate registrations will now save in the “website” user profile data.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added option to add custom text to the “WhatsApp” social share link message.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added option to Exclude/Remove taxes from “Store Credit” that is applied to cart.
- Tweak: Added a toggle to enable/disable the Google reCAPTCHA on the registration form more easily.
- Tweak: Updated so that the registration form will still work without a valid “template coupon” set in the settings. Instead it will just create a new coupon code without any other custom settings set (other than assigning the user etc).
- Tweak: Made a few changes to the setup wizard.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with some users not being able to add referral URL campaigns in the affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: Fixed the “last 7 days” statistics on admin dashboard only showing for past 10 orders.
- Fix: Fixed issue with bulk delete not working on the admin users list with the plugin enabled.
- Fix: Fixed the “Delete” button not working on the admin affiliate registrations page.
- Fix: Fixed a few minor PHP warnings.
- Other: Added localized translations for German.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.8.0