Version 5.3.0 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available.
This update includes several new features and improvements for the MLA module.
We’ve also added some features to the “recent orders” tab on the affiliate dashboard, along with a few other small tweaks and fixes.
New: “Summary” Tab on MLA Dashboard (PRO)
A new “Summary” tab has been added to MLA dashboard, which will show a table with a “summary” of statistics for each of the users sub-affiliates.
You can filter the results by date, along with an option to search the table, and export to excel.
New: MLA “Invite Only”
Added an option to make the MLA Dashboard “Invite Only”. This can be found in the “MLA” settings tab.
If enabled, the “MLA Dashboard” will only be accessible to specific affiliate users that you give access to (by editing the user and enabling “MLA Dashboard Access”).
New: Other MLA Improvements
- Added option to auto-assign normal affiliate coupon referrals as a sub-affiliate in the referrers MLA network.
- Added option to make MLA invite links also work as a normal referral link.
- Added options to allow you to customise which sections/tabs on the MLA Dashboard will be displayed.
- Added some shortcodes to show some sections of the MLA Dashboard elsewhere: [couponaffiliates-mla-subaffiliates] and [couponaffiliates-mla-payouts]
New: Latest Orders “Status” Filter
A new “Status” dropdown field at top of “Recents Orders” table, as an option when filtering by date range. This will only show if you have more than 1 status enabled in the settings, and it can also be turned off completely in the settings if preferred (in the “General” tab).
New: Order Status Totals
New: Added option to show the total number of orders for each status, displayed below the “Recent Orders” table.
Other Tweaks & Fixes
- Tweak: The “Add New Affiliate” button is now visible in free version on the “Users” page, and improved the notification displayed when a new affiliate is added by admin.
- Fix: Added a check to prevent PHP error in the “wcusage_auto_apply_discount_coupon” function if WooCommerce is disabled on certain pages.
- Fix: Fixed PHP warning on admin orders list, showing the first time it is loaded when there is a new order, if “per user role” commission was enabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with “payout has already been paid” message sometimes showing when trying to mark a manual payout as paid.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with the landing pages section not showing on the affiliate dashboard “referral URL” tab.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed “Other Information” not displaying for manual registrations when “Automatically register all new users as an affiliate” option enabled.
- Other: Updated to Freemius SDK 2.5.2
- Other: Tested with WordPress 6.1.1
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 7.1.0