Version 4.16.1 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available!
Click History Improvements
Pagination has now been added to the “recent clicks” section on the “referral URL” tab of the affiliate dashboard, so affiliates can now look back at their full referral click history.
“Converted Only” Toggle
A “Converted Only” toggle has also been added to the “recent clicks” section. When this is selected, it will then only show clicks/visits that have converted.
Here’s a look at the improved click history section:
- Changed the way “all-time” stats are updated. This will improve speed/performance when orders are placed, or status is updated (when using coupons), especially for coupons that have a high usage.
- Improvement: Added option to show small icons in the affiliate dashboard tabs that represent what each tab does.
- Improvement: Added an option to enable/disable storing of the visitors IP address for new referral clicks, in the “wcusage_clicks” table. If disabled it will instead use a new cookie.
- Tweak: The “Make all dashboard URLs private” option is now enabled by default on new sites.
- Tweak: Slightly changed the layout/wording of the “Multi-Currency” settings to be easier to understand.
- Fix: When “Last 30 Days / This Month” graph is enabled instead of “Last 90 Days”, the next above the graph now shows this correctly.
- Fix: Fixed the percentage change showing as +100% when both values are the same (when not 0).