Version 5.1.0 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available.
This update includes some improvements to the payouts module, including automatic payouts, and the option to reverse payouts. Additionally, we have made lots of other small tweaks, improvements, and small bug fixes.
A new option has been added to automatically & instantly pay affiliate commission into their account after a payout request is made.
However, there are 2 extra options available to set certain limitations on when payout requests shouldn’t be paid automatically:
- Set a threshold on the maximum amount that can be paid automatically. Any payout requests above this amount will require manual approval.
- Require manual approval for the affiliates’ first payout request.
This new feature will allow you to fully automate your system, requiring even less work on your end. However, when using this option, you should be even more careful of fraudulent activity. Keep an eye on your referrals and payouts to make sure nothing looks suspicious.
When payouts are paid via Stripe, or Store Credit (our built-in system), a new button is available in the admin payouts section, to automatically reverse and refund the payout.
(This applies to new payout requests created after installing this update.)
Other Tweaks & Improvements
- Edited styling of notifications and some buttons on admin pages.
- In the user payout email, changed the “Payment method” merge tag to show the full payment method name instead of the universal method ID.
- Added payout ID to payouts events in activity log.
- Improved styling on mobile for add registration and add domain popups in admin area.
- Improved style of text on the MLA network tree diagram.
- Fixed the MLA commission values displayed in the admin orders list tooltips.
- Edited the text shown when payment threshold is not met on the affiliate dashboard payouts tab. Now shows the required amount.
- Removed administrator, editor, shop manager, and author from the list of options for the “Accepted Affiliate User Role” and “Pending Affiliate User Role” settings.
- Changed the way MLA tier settings are saved. Copied over the old settings for existing sites.
- Made some small style changes to the setup wizard page.
- Another slight improvement to speed of the fetch orders query by around 5-10%;
- Added some translations that were missing for “dates” throughout the plugin.
- Added localized translations for Japanese.
- Fixed commission graph not always showing the full commission amount for a specific day when hovering over a point on the graph.
- Fix: Fixed inconsistency in all-time stats “total sales” value. The “total sales” in all-time stats now shows the total after discounts applied.
- Fixed issue with affiliate dashboard always full refreshing for new coupons (since 5.0.1).
- Fixed issue since WordPress 6.0, causing admins to be unable to the page with affiliate dashboard shortcode on.
- Fixed styling issue causing problems for websites that had a pre-loader using the class “loader”.
- Fixed the “total usage” value when “all-time” statistics are disabled.
- Properly clear saved meta data for orders/coupons when the “Saving Data” options are disabled in the plugin “Debug” settings tab.
- Fixed some links in admin area when the plugin is installed on a multisite.