With the PRO version, if you (as a site admin) want to add new affiliates manually, without them filling out the affiliate registration form, it’s super easy!
Simply go to the “Registrations” admin page, and click the “Create New Registration” button.
A form will then popup which you can fill out to manually add new affiliate registrations.
When you submit this form, here’s what this will do is:
- Automatically create the user (if it doesn’t already exists).
- Automatically create the affiliate coupon code (copying settings from your template coupon).
- Automatically assign the user to the coupon.
- If enabled, it will then send the welcome email (“New Affiliate Account Created”) to the affiliate.
- The affiliate user can then view the affiliate dashboard for this coupon.